On my way to work

Monday, October 29, 2012

I got up early in a mission to get to work by eight, taking advantage of the turning back of the clock. Far from unexpected, I did not complete this mission. I do in fact have a tendency to spend time well if I have it available. However, having plenty of time, I managed to notice the incredible weather and as a consequence I grabbed my camera to take a few pictures on my way to work.



Well back home I came over Washington Post's experiment to see if people notice beauty on their way to work. Out of 1,100 people walking by the famous violinist Joshua Bell only 6 people stops for a short moment to pay attention to him. With my little morning walk in mind - and my documentation of it - I feel quite content with myself. I managed to notice a little bit of beauty today.

4 comments:

  1. Nydelig! :) Så deilig å se slike vakre utsikter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog and i find it so cool that you are sharing from such an awesome location!! anyway just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! So nice to hear that you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete